PreZero at Hannover Messe 2023
17. – 21. April 2023 I Hannover, Germany
Hall 12 I Booth E45
Let’s think circular together!
What does circular economy mean? How to reach it? It does not exist – the ONE right answer.
Circular economy is still a #BLACKBOX for many.
At the PreZero booth of the Hannover Messe, we will open the door to this #BLACKBOX and accompany you on your individual path to the circular economy.
Let’s work together to develop solutions for your challenges on the way to the circular economy.
Making the #BLACKBOX a Green Future – Let’s think circular together!
How we renew your relationship to waste
Get engaged with circular economy!
We at PreZero accompany you on this first step. Further, together we develop concepts on how you can reintegrate your already used resources into your own value chain and thus secure your entry into the circular economy.
How to get to Hannover Messe?
More information of how to get to the Hannover Messe:
How to get to the PreZero Booth?
You will find the PreZero Booth at the hall 12, booth E45. Here you will find an overview of the exhibition grounds and a hall plan:
In which countries is PreZero present?
In 11 countries: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Louxemburg, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, USA. In total, PreZero has about 30.000 employees.
What services does PreZero offer?
At the Hannover Messe we advise on the topics of Zero Waste, your individual loop & accompaniment to a clean future.
In addition, we offer the following services:
Packaging: PreZero Dual & Sustainable Packaging
- Individual licensing and optimization
- Evaluation and certification of the recyclability of packaging
- Consulting and re-design
- New recyclables and products through effective waste management
- From separate collection to sorting and processing
- Whether private, commercial or municipal - we take care of waste disposal
- More than 30 state-of-the-art sorting plants with the best technologies (7 plants for sorting light packaging in Europe)
- Conversion of waste into high-quality raw materials for a wide range of product applications
- High level of expertise in recycling post-consumer plastics and aluminum
- Other recycling streams: e.g. wood, glass and organics
What does PreZero stand for?
We have one goal: A clean future in which an efficient, digitalized, and closed recyclable materials loop protects our environment and sustainably creates value. PreZero is the innovation driver of the branch, and the name describes our goal: Zero waste of resources along the entire value chain.
Zero is like a smart cycle in which all aspects are viewed as part of a bigger whole – starting with the fully usable product, through trade and disposal, to sustainable recycling. The way to a zero waste society. We have committed ourselves to preserving resources and minimizing the amount of waste that cannot be recycled to zero – precisely PreZero.